Shree Vallabh Alloy Steel Castings
was established in the year 1993 at Vithal Udyognagar, Dist: Anand, in Gujarat, India. The foundation stone of the organization was laid down by the five dynamic entrepreneurs Mr. Deepak Shah
, Mr. Hemant Shah
, Mr. Paresh Shah
, Mr. Raju Shah
& Mr. Hitendra Shah
. Due to their technical experience, financial status and managerial capabilities, we have been growing in leaps and bounds in the global market. Today, we are counted among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Steel Alloy Castings, Carbon Steel Castings and Industrial Metal Castings etc.
Our Team :
We have hired an experienced team of personnel with years of experience and profound knowledge of their respective domains. Professionals recruited by us keep themselves aware about the latest market developments in order to enable us carry out business operations in a an impeccable manner.
Business Goals and Objectives :
For continuing our journey on the path of success, we have laid the following goals for ourselves :
Quality & Standards :
- Enforcing programs and practices that reflect our long-held values and our corporate responsibilities
- To constantly try and decrease the cost of production systematically without compromising the quality so as to become more competitive
- Always be committed to meet the requirements of our customers and always appreciate valued suggestions and guidelines provided by them.
Our company is driven by the passion to manufacture, export and supply a wide assortment of machined & un-machined Castings of various materials in compliance with the customer needs that are relevant to national & international specifications.
To ensure this
In House Testing Equipment
- We continuously improve our products and service through Constant Evaluation, Inspection and Verification of processes at all stages of manufacturing.
- By implementing, a quality improvement system developed in line with the ISO 9001:2008 standard and by following all the statutory and regulatory requirements through active involvement of all employees for achieving the ultimate goal "Customer Satisfaction".
- Compliance with the provisions and objectives of this policy is mandatory for all employees of the company.
Testing Procedures We Adopt :
- CCD Spectrometer with Fe & Ni base
- Universal Testing Machine 20 T
- Rockwell Hardness machine 250
- Sand Testing
- Chemical Testing
- Physical Testing
Due to our right business ethics, we have become one of the reputed members of the following organizations :
Our Accreditations :
- Indian Institute of Foundrymen
- Indian Society of Non-Destructive Testing
- Indian Institute of Plant Engineers
- Federation of small scale Industries
- Modern casting methods for product manufacture i.e. Resin Sand
- Approved Sub Contractors for Pattern Manufacturing & Development
- Locally available NDT Level-III Agencies for MPI, UT & Customized products
- In House & Sub-contracting for Pre & Final Machining Facility
- Approved heat treatment shops are available for all type of Post Heat Treatments
- Technology driven working environment with an ERP Software for overall process of business management
On the grounds of the quality of the castings, we have garnered a lost list of valuable clients based all over world. We cater to various well reputed industries based in Europe & USA indirectly. Some of our venerable clients are listed below :
Industries We Serve :
- Larsen & Turbo Ltd. (Mumbai)
- ABB Ltd. (Baroda)
- Alstom Project [I] Ltd. (Baroda)
- Man Turbo [I] Ltd. (Baroda)
- Grasim Industries Ltd. Nagda (MP)
- Shirpur Paper Mill Shirpur (AP)
- Bharat Pumps & Compressors Ltd. (Allahabad, UP)
- Polycab Wires Pvt. Ltd. Daman (Uttarakhand)
- Bharat Cables Ltd. Halol (Gujarat)
- GMM Pfaudler Ltd. (Gujarat)
Courtesy features like high performance, excellent finishing standards and corrosion resistant; our products find application in various industries like
- Petro & Agro-Chemical
- Earth-moving & Construction
- Heavy Engineering
- Pumps & valves